Terms of Service
Last updated: Jan 27, 2023
- Acceptance of Terms. By accessing, installing, or using Salesmachine software (the “Software”) and services (collectively, the “Service”) provided by Drucker Software, Inc. (“Company,” “we,” or “us”), you agree to be bound by these terms of service (“Terms”). If you do not agree with any of these Terms, do not install or use the Service.
- License Grant. Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to completely access and use the Service for your internal business operations in accordance with these Terms.
- No Copying. You will not copy, reproduce, modify, reverse-engineer, or create any derivative works from the Service.
- Compliance with Law. You acknowledge and agree to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Service.
- Termination. The Company reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Service at any time, with or without cause.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Company from any and all claims, judgments, liabilities, expenses, and costs (including attorneys’ fees), arising out of any claim by a third party relating to your use of the Services or breach of these Terms.
- Disclaimers. The Service is provided “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS.” Company makes no warranties and disclaims all implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, and title. Company does not guarantee that the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure.
- Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the use or inability to use the Service.
- Changes to the Terms. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change or modify the Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Service following any revisions to the Terms shall constitute acceptance of those changes.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard for its conflict of laws rules. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delaware.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms shall be held invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Assignment. You may not assign these Terms, or any of its rights or obligations hereunder, without our prior written consent. We may assign these Terms and any of its rights or obligations hereunder at any time.
- Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation (including “line-noise” interference).