Last updated: Jan 31, 2023
Salesmachine respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Salesmachine has adopted a policy for dealing with claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement regarding interactive product demos of software companies.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Salesmachine's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the network;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Salesmachine's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Drucker Software, Inc.
548 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Salesmachine and its affiliates that your copyrighted material or other intellectual property has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with Salesmachine's rights and obligations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws.